I just realised how unfriendly I am in people's eyes.
especially for first impression =x
yesterday, shelly jenny and hansol came to my room and we where discussing our first impression of each other.
Shelly made me LMAO when she was imitating ME.
she said I was very fierce when it was the first meeting, I didnt smile at all and my outfit dat was all black further emphasis i wasnt friendly...
She said I just stand there, with both my hands in my jackets' pockets and look around with no smile on my face.. Shelly, who is like the most smiley and energetic in our grp was even SCARED to smile at me.
I dunno why when she imitated the situation on that day I find it really hilarious..
However I do admit that most of the time I am not friendly for first meeting.
Usually I will take sometime to decide whether I will like the person or not, but if I do like the person, i will be really nice afterwards :) if not ya...too bad =x
Sometimes I envy Shelly, who can be really outgoing to ANYBODY. she smiled and laughed and talk to everybody with no exception. and she only takes a while before she feels really close to someone.
Just like today, we (Shelly, Jenny, Hansol, Marion and I) were eating brunch together.
when we separated to go to our own dorms, I kissed Marion on the cheek and then suddenly Shelly throw herself at Marion! hahaha Marion was so surprised (btw Marion and Shelly only met a few times, and I am much closer to Marion cos she is my classmate and I always sit w her). it was so funny. Marion was like "Woooww!!" and she had to hold shelly's weight before both of them fell down.
Anw ya thats Shelly, she is one of a kind. Very nice to everyone, which is good but she has to becareful cos some ppl might take advantage of her. She laughs non stop and she SERIOUSLY has unlimited energy. I secretly think she might have a disorder where she cant sit down quitely for too long. hyperactive is the layman term.
Ok, more about Jenny and Hansol.
Jenny is the very elegant, very reserved, sweet girl.
She is the most lady like among all of us. and her dream is to meet a guy who she will marry.
She doeesnt date for fun. she only date a guy who she can already dream as her husband.
She believes in this fairy tale more than any of us. Jenny is a very pretty Thai girl and she is the prettiest Thai girl in school I have seen so far. She is also very soft spoken but she is not boring. (because usually soft spoken ppl are boring, no offense =x altho all my frens who are reading these blogs I am QUITE SURE nobody is soft-spoken :P)
Hansol is my Korean girl, she is only a yr younger than me, so sometimes I feel I can relate to her better. Although the school has a big population of Korean, she does not join them, as she feels uncomfortable w them. I think its because more than one Korean guys have crushes on her and she feels dat the girls dont like her because they are jealous.. Girls are so funny huh..
She is the most quiet in our group so she is also the best listener..She is v matured too, thinking about how she shouldnt be in r/s cos she knows she cant control her feelings, and will want to be w her bf everyday and abandon her sch stuff..she thinks abt her parents and her responsiblities often.. (for this we are v similar)
Thats all abt them for now..I am lucky that I met them because they are really sincere and nice girls :) Of course they are also Marion, Anna, Alessia and some others who made sch really fun ^^
Anna is going to be my half roomie by tmr..i REALLY like her..but she told me she is going to have lots of party in her room..im nt very sure i will like all e noise =x
But pls dont think I am forgetting my bestfrens in Spore and Indo..
I will never ever do dat..everyone has a special place in my heart. Dont worry there is enough space. HAHA.
Je vous aime tous!! (thats love u all in french..i hope e grammar is correct =x)
eh-hem hallo..im soft-spoken please.lol
ReplyDeletei will choose to ignore that sentence..
ReplyDelete