Tuesday, February 9, 2010

money money money

Money can buy everything?? Agree or disagree?

I think it depends on what is your goal in life, I will personally admit I think money helps human get ALMOST everything they want. Realistically, I dont believe in a saying "love conquers everything." some people say they can live without money and just love. Really?? can love pay for your food?? U show the restaurant manager how lovey dovey u are and then u get all the food free?

I am not an anti-love person, well I am just being sarcastic but mostly realistic. :)

Today I met a girl who sat with me and Jenny, and she was telling her love story to us. She said she is going to get married after she finished her Pgd (which is s2 in indo) and go back to some rural village in China and get married to her Soldier boyfriend. SOLDIER. and what she really means is she is going to let go everything, her future, her degree just to get married and be with him. Her father doesnt approve of her relationship because he sent her here to have good degree and to have a good job and she wants to throw it away. What i can say is that Love can really make a person become a fool. and she is in PGD mind you, so she is NOT young. she has an adult mindset and adult thinking. wth is she thinking man...

She said money is not everything, and she perfers happiness, yes sure, but BE SMARTER! u can get both!

Furthermore, please think of your parents. Dont be so selfish. U are still using their money, and dont let it end up in a bin cos of ur loveeee...Ur boyfriend should not be the only one that matters to u. Your parents are important too. Dont regret it that only when they are gone then u will realize it.

To girls out there, please dont throw your future for a guy. its not worth it. What if the guy left u with 2 kids and u end up degreeless, moneyless, skillless (cos u dont practise the skill u had in school) and u found urself wondering why were u so stupid. Okay AGAIN im not anti marriage, but THINK CAREFULLY before u choose ur path of life.

Thats all for tonite. Be wise girls.
:)
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment