Friday, February 12, 2010
Ca M'enerve
Ca M'enerveeee!!!
it means it gets on my nerve.
which actually doesnt have anything to do with my current post cos this is a very positive post. ahhaha
That was a title of a French song that we were listening in class today.
I have to say, I LOVE MY FRENCH CLASS.
Because I passed the basic test, I was able to go to pre-intermediate french class. But I got a shock of my life when the teacher speaks french THE WHOLE SESSION of 2 hours!!
And the rest of my classmates are able to speak french either fluently or almost fluent. O.O
I was like "wad the heck are they doing in pre-intermediate..their levels are like advanced already."
Some ppl like Florian, the German guy, its just the type of guy u want to kill.
not because he was really bad, but because he speaks GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH and ENGLISH FLUENTLYYY...i must repeat...FLUENTLLYYYY!!
encore un fois: FLUENTLYYYY
why is this so important?? because in a hotel industry, they judge u by how many languages u speak. its true. its just the fact and we have to accept that.
But anyway, I am lucky that I can understand her 60% of the time. Those that I cant understand, I can ask my other classmates. and the class was really fun. We listened to some French songs today, sing together and then the teacher tell us the meaning of the songs lyrics.
She is so cool. She is abit hippie kind, sometimes she wear really elegant head to toe black clothes, sometimes she mix colours. But she is really nice and cool.
We also took a lot of class pictures with Poom's camera, which he will put in Fb, so I have to add him soon. Also fulfilling the request of ppl who wanna see him : Lona and Trudy.
It was really funny when everyone was gathering for the class pics, 2 korean girls were still sitting down at their chairs, I was already besides Alessia and squeezed amongs the talls ones and then Poom tell them "Asian! c'mon! join the group!'
and Andrea ( a girl from Cheqoslovakia..if dats how u spell it, She is also one of my classmates and she is also very nice. I am very lucky btw, that most of my classmates are nice to me, we will talk, eat lunch, sit tgt in class, sit tgt during break.. I rarely sit w Asian ppl cos anw there are not many, I am lucky because I recently found out that the Western ppl in Shelly's and Jenny's class are not that friendly.) said to me: " Poom is really the right guy to say that."
What she means is that if it were some Western that made dat comments it will be regarded as offensive and racist. But Poom is Asian himself so its no problemoo...
Anyway..since the Valentine is coming, let me teach u guys something..
This is how to ask a person out:
"Vous etes libre a Dimanche?"
pronounce as : Vu zet libre a dimongs?
Vous etes means are you?
Libre means free
a dimanche means on Sunday
There you go! :)
Now u can practise it on someone! Maybe if u see a French girl/ guy at a bar or stg :D
Ok i gtg to Jenny's room to take some pics w business suitt..to put in my CV..wohooo
ciaoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ReplyDeletevan miss u!:(
but glad u're having helluva good time there:D
miss u too kin!!! T.T
ReplyDeleteis smu treating u well???
I am but the cold is getting on my nerve... like e snow, hate e cold.. >.<
so did u manage to use my lesson tip on any french guy? :p
lol.not yet.u only gave "sunday" what about other days?ahhahahaha
ReplyDelete