I wanna be rich i wanna be rich i wanna be richhhhhh
keep telling that to yourself and it will come true one day. :D
I HAVE to be rich one day. rich enough to stay at Four Seasons chains of hotel anywhere.
I am drooling right now looking at the pictures of their rooms. they use marble floors, very greece kind of design and interior, with a lot of beautiful sculptures and luxurious bath tubs, gold door handles, gold ornaments everywhere...its impeccable. perfect. parfait.
I am going to apply for internships soon, and our first year of internship (June till Nov or Dec depending on the hotel demands) will be in F&B department. not cooking, that will be next year. So we have to decide where we want to go, some of my friends are going Maldives, USA, France,Spain, whatever..I am deciding to stay in Swiss. Most probably the French part of Swiss, cos I am clueless about Italy and German =x. I am SOOOOOOOOOO hoping Four seasons will take me as their interns. Im so gonna pray everyday. please please please please pleaseeeeeee take meeee
The fear of rejection is clouding me now. I am VERY scared that none of the luxurious hotels in Swiss will take me. I am actually considering America, but we need to pay visa, which is not cheap, ranging from 800 francs-2000 francs...
If I stay in swiss, I dont have to pay visa..
I just realize how suck it is to be Asian...we have to apply visa for everywhere cos the Europeans just dont trust Asian people..(except Singapore I believe..because I think they dont need visa to most of the Europe countries)
huffff.....
why is it that Indonesia is so problematic with other countries..
if they have good bilateral relations this visa thing wont even be happening..
:(((
No comments:
Post a Comment