Monday, February 1, 2010

Geneva!

OOhh im still so tired..the after effect of Geneva and kick boxing =x

Anw..Geneva is just like another modern city..but the buildings are DAMNN NICE..like the old historic european buildings..and its FREAKING COLDDDDDDDDDDD
I was only wearing 2 layers..cos I was tinking "ahh..Geneva wont be as cold as Bluche (place where I live). We are living on a mountain..how can it be colder than mountain"

yea..then I learnt my lesson =.= my teeths practically keep dancing w each other w the sound of "kretek kretek" cos i was shivering and freezing.

So we (Shelly, Jenny, Hansol and I) left Bluche ar 8.19 am..We took a funicular to Sierre (one of the nearest city). Btw public transport here is reallyyy on time. like when they say its coming at 8.19 it will. not even delay for a min. which is bad news if u miss it. cos u have to wait another hour =x
Sierre is just small city but it took like half an hr to get there.. =.= and 10 francs too..
Sierre is the place where we shop at for groceries and stuffs and if u wanna watch movies..cos at Bluche is a very little village. we dont even have like 7 eleven =.=

sooooooo...we reached Sierre..we walked to the train station...and then we applied for the half price ticket..so that whenever we take public transport we pay half only..and to apply it we paid 150 francs for a year..haix..everythg is so exp here..
then we took the train to GENEVA!..it was 2 hours ride...all of us fell asleep somewhere after 1 hr talking non stop..including Shelly, the one dat never goes out of energy..lol

when we reached Geneva, we were confused..cos eventho Hansol has been there ebfore for 4 times, she said she just walked around w her frens..so we bought map and we approached a hotel..asking for direction cos we wanna find a Thai restaurant..Understand us, we have been eating european foods for EVERY MEAL and EVERY DAY so...we badly need Asian food..

the guy at the hotel told us
"this map is too big..i will give a small one"
me and jenny were like "wth..then why we spent 8 francs for the map just now =.="
Sooo we walked our way arnd and we found the Korean restaurant..nearest to the hotel just now.
guess what..it doesnt open for lunch! only 7pm-11pm..so we decided to have it for dinner instead.

Thennn we saw a DEPARTMENT STORE! I was superrrrr happyyy
pls understand ppl. i havent seen a mall in a mth...
so while i was shopping w hansol, jenny and shelly were starving so they went around to find a Thai restaurant.. so we forced Hansol to stop shopping and we went to eat. it was not bad but wasnt that good either..and it cost 20 francs..=x

after lunch, we continue shoppung at MAROT (shopping mall's name)
and we crossed over the bridge to go to a BIGGER shopping paradise...we happily shopped for other necessities but clothes and only at 5.30 we saw H&M (its like the topshop at spore) and it wad having sale!! we were like frantically choosing clothes..cos in A La carte (the fine dining resto in our sch) we have to eat there w FORMAL clothes..like dress and stuff..and we were in the dressing room when they keep forcing us to leave cos they close at 6. IT WAS SATURDAY AND THEY CLOSE AT 6...sighh..ppl here really dont want money..
Anw I should have really brought more dresses and nice clothes cos ppl here do dress up..esp in the weekend..when we walked along we saw more stores dat make us salivate..a lot of H&Ms, and a lot of exclusive stores like Bally, LV, and stuffs..I just found out from my sis that Bally is actually Swiss-made..

it was getting chillier and chillier and we made our way back to the Korean restaurant and Shelly keep stopping to take pics that make Hansol impatient cos she was really tired..
but i am so sure dat all the pics are damnnnn nicee...wait and see when shelly upload :)

The Korean food was very appetizing...and it was costlytoo!
but oh well..we only go to Geneva like every now and then..we took train back home..but when we reached Sierre, its already 11pm, AGAIN, PUBLIC TRANSPORT IN SWISS stopped at 9!
I really feel the need to emphasis how laid back ppl here are...

So we took a cab, which cost 60 francs..but divide to 4 of us...so not so bad..anw we dont have any other choice T.T

well dats it abt Geneva, it was really long tiring but satisfying day :D

The day before we went to Geneva, on Friday nite we went kick boxing..and I was pairing w Shelly and she and Jenny kept saying that my kick was powerful..which I said "it feels powerful to u cos u r a girl but our real enemy is like big guys.."
which made me really want to find a guy to be my victim..to practise my punch and my kick but I dont want him to hit back =x

anybody interested? =x

Ytd I had my duty w Florian, Anna, Khue,Spencer and Poom, and we were mized w the other half of our class, which we never had duty with..their names Julia and Gabriella. I think they r Spanish..anw half way doing duty, Florian told me that he saw julia STOLE the cutleries!
And its not like a pair, she went in, took like 6 of each or stg, and then went to her locker..and apparently she does it frequently..
Khue also said, last month she was suspended for stealing juices..
I mean...wth...why juice???

Im pretty sure she has money so the problem is up there..in the head..kleptomania is the name of the disease..whr they got thrill from stealing..
this is one of the reason why I dont really like rich ppl..usually there is always stg wrong w them..

Cao for now! ^^

3 comments:

  1. babe...but u are rich too-_-hahha
    shikin

    ReplyDelete
  2. no im not..
    these ppl are freaking rich =x i cant even imagine how rich they are..

    ReplyDelete
  3. van..then u know what to do eh...heehee

    ReplyDelete