Urghh..the weather is so cold and dry, its making the skins of my hands crack open and bleeds..
it looks kinda horror looking..like reddish and really dry..and some blood spots here and there..>.<
I LOVE the snow, but I really hate the cold..
why cant it be snow and not cold? I know Im asking stupid questions >.<
At the moment i just finished my CV/resume, which is going to be used by the school to send it to hotels. If they are interested at my CV, they will contact me and ask for interviews. If I pass the interviews, then I got the job. Truth be told, if I am the hotel human resource manager and I look at my own CV, I dont think I will choose myself. I am not special enough. HWAAAAAAA
but sadly there is really nothing much I can say anymore. I dont have experience in hotels, no experience in restaurants..so I am really pessimistic about this internship..even MORE pessimistic about Four Seasons.. T_T
haiz...On a brighter note,
I do love my subjects and the teachers are pretty good. These are what we are studying this semester:
1. Foreign Language (that is french for me)
2.Introduction to Computer (really easy so I really hope I can score in this)
3.Room Division Operations (what is housekeeping, what is front office..all the theory)
4.English (how to make CV, and English at higher level)
5.Housekeeping and Front Office Practical (love it!! the teacher will ask for role play, some of us become the receptionist, some become managers, and some guests...she will give us real life situations and we have to know what to do)
6.Personal Professional Development (Managerial stuff..coaching etc..)
7.Bar and Beverage (the most interesting and the hardest to memorize. everything about WINE, COCKTAILS, SPIRITS..the history of wine..the making of wine..types of wine and its characteristics..best go with wad food..etc..)
Which reminds me, we are going to winery next next week!!
we will get to see how wine is made, and if we want to buy, we get 10% off!! I think I will buy :D :D
yup, dats it!
This is how the system works in Les Roches
week 2: stewarding (cleaning for harsher word, includes polishing, and all the dirty
kitchen stuff+ cleaning science class (the theory part, food hygiene like bacteria and stuff)
week 3: stewarding
week 4 and 5: academic. means we wear uniform ( the business suit) and we only go to classes.
week 6 and 7: service. means practical, we wear service uniform, with vest and tie and skirt, and
we serve people who are eating at the restaurants (which are other students). mine
will be at CDV (cafe du village) where ppl eat 3 courses of meal.
week 8 and 9:back to academic. lessons again.
week 10: back to service. (should be at PFA. another school's restaurant)
week 11: mid term break for 8 days.
What I like here is that they do a lot of changing, always change practical-academic-practical-academic every week. If you are someone that is easilly bored like me, this system works perfect. but some of my acquintances think there is too much practical. but its perfect for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment