its an insane day today.
What happened was I left my b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l washing dishes-gown which is our uniform to wash dishes at my locker.
My locker is in the basement of the school.
TODAY, after I left the dorm, walked tgt w Jenny and Shelly for breakfast, then when we walked to our locker to put our bags and coats, I realize SHIT, my wallet keys( wallet whr I put all the keys) is not with me!
SO I thought, well Im gonna eat bfast for 10 mins and then run back home to take it.
So I ate my bfast in 10 mins, raaannn all the way back to the room, only to find out that GAM and CAROL have left the room. AND MY ROOM KEY IS IN THE WALLET KEY. every key is in the wallet key! So I said, Shit, nvm I just go back school first and tell the teacher I dont have my uniform, at least I show him first that I am not late, cos when we are late, they cut our points off..
So I ran ran ran and it was snowing heavily, and I was short of breath and had really bad stitch..but well I really dont wanna be late.
When I reached, the teacher asked, "where is your uniform?"
and I said "My uniform is in my room..okay well not exactly my room..its in the locker but the locker key and the room key is inside my room."
and then everybody is giving me the (O.o) look. (like..wth is she talking abt??)
then the teacher asked,"So wads the solution?"
and I said "find my room mate which is in the houskeeping place, take e key from her"
teacher said "Okay fast.."
SO I ran ran ran to the housekeeping place, which is 10 mins away from school, still under snow..knock on the door, and was welcomed by the fierce and old and disgusting looking teacher (a lady, old Japanese virgin I think), I hate her cos she scolded me before for using phone in the school's restaurant..anw..
I knocked and I said POLITELY,
"Excuse me, can I talk to Gam for a second?"
DT(disgusting teacher): just stared at me.
me: "I need to borrow her key."
DT: "For what??"
I feel like saying: Shut up bitch, its none of ur business.
BUT I DIDNT. Seee I am so nice okay.
and I NICELY explained," I left my room key in the room and she is my roomate."
after that Gam passed me the key and I said thank you, mostly to her and left..
I ran ran ran to my dorm, which luckily is 5 mins away from the place just now.
I took my wallet key, my shawl, cos I really feel like freezing alr, and then ran ran back to housekeeping place, passed the key to Gam, with the DT still staring at me..I think the only thing she can do is stare.
then i SPRINTTTT all the way back to the sch, finally managed to open my locker and took my uniform, enter the kitchen to join my classmates...sighh...now I can breath..but I was really really exhausted and I feel dizzy and light headed..like I am about to faint...My duty today was to polish utensils, and I really feel the need to complain to someone..Marion (the French girl, which I am quite comfortable with alr, cos we talked a lot) and Poom were there...
I said to Marion, "I am really really tired..I feel like fainting..U know I ran all the way.."
and then suddenly Poom said," Shut up okay! U complain about fainting, my friend just died!"
OKAYY first of all, Poom is not the kind of guy u will feel sympathy for. cos he is rude, ungentleman, cocky..and many more negative things.
so my first response was just stare at him and feel like saying "so wad?"
BUTTTTTT
AGAIN I DIDNT. so I did 2 good deeds today.
Marion said "Sorry we didnt know."
and I forced myself to say "yeah..sorry we din noe.."
then all of us just continue polishing quietly..I din want to ask him why or what happen. I really dont care about him. and I was pissed that he shouted at me. So I ignored him, when he talked to me or passed me stg I will just take it without looking at him.
Then during break time, he suddenly approached us who were sitting at bench.
There were Junting, Ken, Marion and Shalin..
He sat in front of us and asked, "Should I call his mom now? What do I say "hey Marie, ur son just died.." wtf man..wad do u tell someone's mom her son just died??"
All of us din noe wad to say..Now he started telling us the story,
at 3 am, the police called him and asked whether he is the emergency contact of Shane. He said yes. The police said there was an accident and they needed him to come down and identify the body. He took a cab down to Sion, and looked at the burnt body, it was in HALF and total black.. (I cant even imagine)
So he sat between me and Shalin and called Shane's mom,
"Marie..u might not remember me..I am Poom..(and he explained who he was)
Marie..I had some really bad news..Shane just dieedd..."(and he started crying!!
okayyyyy at this point I just lose all my icy coolness and Tgt with Shalin we comforted him...
Suddenly, he stood up and looked confuse, and he stopped crying too.
He came back to us and said,
"that was WEIRD. I called his mom and said ur son died, and the mom was like
"are u kidding? shane is in the living room." and I talked to him,and he was alive and drunk...wtf man..."
all of us were STUNNED.
so it turned out it was somebody else. somebody was using Shane's car and it flipped and was on fire. Till now we dunno who it really was.
well its good for him that it wasnt his friend, but it was still somebody..and God please protect and strengthen his family..
after that things went back to normal, but our teacher seemed to be reaaally expecting a lot from us, he said we did good 2 days ago and today he kept pushing us to be faster and faster when we are already like jets..
when we were polishing, I was texting Shelly so I was trying to text while hiding and Poom said "Stop texting your bf"
and I said "I dont have any."
and a Thai girl in our class, Lory I think her name, said "I dont believe u dont have any."
(I dunno why is that so..anw..)
I said "I just broke up"
Lory:"wad?? why isit that everyone that came here broke up with their bfs?? u should maintain the rs.."
Poom: (laughing) "hahaha..u dunno what ur bf is doing behind ur back.."
Lory :"I know! I called him every hour and I came back every 3 months okay.."
Poom ( suddenly acting like //excuse me for this rather adult content// ML-ing, and then act on the phone "Sorry hold on my friend called.."heyyy babyyy.." and then hung up and continue having se* with the other girl.."
I was laughing but Lory was clearly upset..
she was like "SHUT UP! I trust him okayy.."
Poom: "hahaha..who do u think u are..some miss universe??"
me :"well..thats how guys think..and most guys cant be trusted Lory.."
Poom: "we r talking about reality here.."
well, that is just Poom. u understand wad I mean?
he is like that.insensitive and rude.
I'm sorry that I keep blogging about him cos he is just talking way too much, and the stuff he did is just way out of ordinary. So I had to share it w u guys.
we dont see weird ppl like this so often..lol
I have practical exam tmr..which is to clean the tray...we are marked for that..hopefully I dont forget anything tmr..
practical is fun, but I REALLY hate polishing..I like scrapping dirty plates and washing plates better..rather than stand there 4 hours rubbing utensils until they r shiny and u can use them for mirrors =.=
practical is exciting but everything has to be perfect, like utensils have to be shiny, the cup has to be facing this way, this have to be like that, that have to be like this..
yea...u got my drift..
okay thats about it for now
:)
Dormez bien my beloved ones :)
No comments:
Post a Comment