Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unforseen circumstances

Goodness.. these survey people are driving me nuts.
today I was surveyed by 2 people, one from Menu Life and Prudential.

The one from Menu Life took like 25 mins to finish the survey =.=
it is a insurance company. the person was really quite stubborn even after I said my mother already covers my insurance.. he kept asking me questions..
but it got me thinking about stuffs..stuffs that I conveniently avoid because I dunno how to handle them..

First, is death..altho I really really wish I can die before my parents, but sometimes things dont happen like you want it too..But if I die first, I think my parents would be sad, but financially I believe they actually dont really need me for them to survive..

Then he also brought about being handicapped or struck by fatal diseases.. I seriously think I would rather die then live but handicapped, cos being handicapped is just like being a burden to my family and my friends both emotionally and financially. And unless I could still do something worthwhile or stg dat still can benefit, then you know..the other option would be better..
I know Im being really pesimistic right now, but what for live if you cant do anything for the ones you love? I think If im handicapped and really sick, the only thing I can do for my family is to love them and Maybe thats about the only thing that can prevent me from committing suicide..
I know I sound really emo.. haixx..

Btw the reason why I always almost entertain these survey people because last time I used to work as one. And i can tell you is BLOODY IRRITATING having people reject you or ignore you like you are some pilar happened to be standing in their way.

In the end, he asked my particular to which I filled in fake details, of course.
Although I am quite pissed as he was going through the survey too slowly, but I indeed learn stg today. I SHOULD REALLY START SAVING!

OHh! MY birthday will be celebrated on the 15th. I hope it wont be too boring =x And I believe whoever that have access to my blog would have been invited already OR could not be invited because you are so far away! :((((

1 comment: