Thursday, April 2, 2009

WEIRD

Now, this thought came our fresh from the oven.
Just 5 min ago I went to the toilet.
and.. I got a shock in my life!!
I saw a guy in the ladies room!
Then I confirmed myself by looking around, and yes, I AM in the correct toilet.

SO its a butch.
Anyway, I was wondering for those kind of butches, why do they still bother going to ladies room?
They look so much like a guy no guys would guess anyway.
And even if they guess, I don't think the guys would be attracted doing anything to them in the toilet..right?

So..shouldnt they just go to men's room and just go to the cubicle inside?
They wouldnt be attracted to the men..so there would be no issue rite?

And it will solve everythg. people like me wont have to jump 3 metres high out of shock anymore.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment