I really cannot understand myself.
I cant even enjoy a holiday where I dont have anything to do but to relax, watch drama and have fun.
i cant =.=
Obviously I dont mind going out evryday w my frens, but that would be a waste of money wouldnt it? but staying at home whole day and just watch episode after episode of dramas make me sick and weak.
I think im seriously going old already. all the dramas are so boring, doesnt make sense and too draggy. huaaaa why couldnt i enjoy it like I used to last time ? :(
I am glad that I took up the summer course, even if it means my 3 months long holiday is shorten to about 2 weeks only. But like I said before, I can enjoy myself when I am too free..
im a weirdo I know.. >.< I want to take up a part-time job too.. but that depends on my grade this term, and whether any company wants to employ me.. If my grade is sufficient, I would do summer course+part time job. If it is not, then I will just do summer course..
Talking about part-time job..I think students who can manage part-time job and their study well are amazing. I want to be like them too, but my brain is too weak so I need a lot of time to study. so sad T.T
Im thinking of going for exchange-programme too..probably next year or next next year..
maybe somewhere in Europe..actually I dont really mind not going, but Wenjing makes it sounds so fun!
but...it still needs a lot of consideration..oh well..
have a nice day peeps!
xoxo, vans
No comments:
Post a Comment