woohoo! i just finished watching "He is just not that into you"
free!!hahahhaa
I know I am not supposed to be proud of doing something illegal, but on the other one I just saved some money by not watching it in cinema!
Anyway..as usual..after I watched something usually it disturbs my mind and I have to let it out..
First thing first, I was disturbed and disgusted by how the women inside the movie are behaving.
Like they are being so desperate to get a guy intention, and one of the women, called Janine, actually took his husband back eventhough he has cheated on her.
SO it got me thinking..you know..because I have a principle, if my bf/husband dares to cheat on me.dats it. its over.
Even though some people might say, you know, it is just such a small glitch, na ah. not for me.
Things might get a little more complicated when you are already living a stable life, with a nice house, some kids and peaceful life..would you give it up just because your husband cheated on you? Let see, on one hand, you could, if you care for your dignity and your pride. On the other hand, what about your children? Having to see them grow up without a father..or having them keep asking where is their father..And then after the divorce you have to decide, so who get the house? who get the car? who get the kids?
So, maybe just dont have children, or maybe just dont get married.
Cohabitation looks easier than getting married, because in cohabitation, you just break up, you dont have to divorce.
right?
but I believe it is not less complicated, somemore being Asian, I think my family would not let me have kids without getting married..
sigh...
I think about this matter ALL THE TIME because I seriously believe that 95% of men WILL CHEAT on their gfs or wives. And I wouldnt know whether I will end up with the 5% or the 95%.
Oh another thing is about true love. For some people, it is fairytale, for others it is something they believe and hail like their religion. For free thinker, I dont know what to associate it too.
Anyway, for me, there is no such thing as THE ONE. You know people keep asking,
"how would you know he/she is the one?"
The answer is there is no answer.
There is no such thing.
When you love someone, you dont wait to see the signs whether he/she is perfect for you.
It is more like both of you make effort, make compromises to each other and you know, cover up each other weaknesses while embracing each other strength.
You make yourself perfect for each other.
Thats how it works. At least for me.
That being said, obviously even after these all are done, some matters are not forgiven.
And those matters are for you to decide.
"When you love someone, you dont wait to see the signs whether he/she is perfect for you.
ReplyDeleteIt is more like both of you make effort, make compromises to each other and you know, cover up each other weaknesses while embracing each other strength." I totally agree! (:
huahahha..thanks say ;))
ReplyDelete