I have been trying to stop myself from blogging during exam.
but i cant >.< anyway, writing blog for 5 minutes wont hurt so much rite? (yah rite just keep deceiving urself tessa)
I had to blog about rain today because It is raining like HELL outside. ANd it reminds me of a story I heard last week. Just like today, Last week when it was raining like a storm, and while my sister was reading her book peacefully, she suddenly turned and SCREAMED.
She saw something scary standing by her bedroom door, looking dishevelled and wet, staring at her with black big eyes, with dirty rain water dropping slowly from its body...
it was me.
I had to undergo this because of me wanted to go to church.
It was already 11.45 and my church began at 12.
SO I quickly dashed off, using my last one dollar to board the bus.
But to my horror, I stopped at the wrong bust stop that is 500 m away from the church.
But nvm, I had umbrella.
...altho I still reached the church with half-wet body.
When I wanted to go into the church, I realized it was full until people have to stand outside.
I stood with them too, for 10-minutes, before realizing I couldnt hear a thing and I had to meet my groupmate for meeting at 1pm.
So, I decided to go home.
Having no ez-link, no coins and no notes, I thought, heck, just walk la.
Walking in the rain is not so bad anyway..
But because I was sooo absorbed looking down at the puddles and trying to avoid cars and busses splashing dirty rain water on me, I didnt realise the cats-and-dogs-rain has become storm-rain.
The supposedly 10 mins walk also became 50 mins walk.
There is no need to tell you that by now, I was drenched(altho I had umbrella).
When I finally stopped at the traffic light, and I looked up, I thought,
"damn. I could be strike by lightning any time."
Eventho I am very very short(yes I am..see I am not afraid to admit icaa =p)
, it was still scary because along the way home there is a LOT of trees. and you know how lightning likes trees.
SO, suddenly filled with fear, I ran home. Thank God I am still lucky to manage to reach home and still able to type now and still manage to give my sister a little surprise.
You know, I suddenly remember the newspaper that I read a few days ago.
It showed a road cleaner who was about 65-70 years of age cleaning the roadside when it was raining heavily. He did not stop for shelter at all, just keep picking up rubbish.
When a the writer asked the cleaner why he did not stop and wait till the rain stops,he said he was just doing his job and he declined to be named.
It is amazing how hardworking he is, and also amazing how he did not fear death. As compared to me, who ran like a chicken after considering the danger of lightning.
There are really some ordinary people that make you open your eyes and think, and it makes you learn a little more about life each day.
OMG!i can imagine how u suddenly run like a mad woman!hahahaha with the ur high-pitch scream!like a banshee! hahahahahhaa
ReplyDeleteplease, i dont scream like banshee =.=
ReplyDeleteand why are u always associating me w ghosts??
=.=
hahahah...IMUTTTTT (:
ReplyDelete