OH MY GOD. I seriously never encounter this kind of prof before.
I tell you, I am losing my patience.
My exam is like, next wed and he bloody hell never show any interest in teaching me or other students when we are like so lost, THANKS to him
Well, I have to blame myself and only me for choosing him.
lets start from the beginning, shall we?
Last term when I wanted to bid(in smu we have a stupid tradition of bidding for course and prof. I seriously dunno wads e point of doing that).
anw so eugene said, "lets take this L prof, the rest of the prof are too expensive, cannt bid for him alr."
and I also heard from ppl, that he is the most slack, not much work to do.
soo..hearing the word slack, I agree.
When I told my SIS (Smu sis) friends that I took him they were like,
"are you nuts??he hates SIS ppl!"
I said," no la..why would he.."
My friend said," I dont know..he always hates SIS students, and like always say SIS students always get the lousiest grades and all.."
But ignoring all that, I decided not to change prof, and give this "poor" prof prove whether my friends are correct or not.
So, the first few classes began. During my first class, I pity him. He is a retired prof from NUS and so u know how retired ppl look like, old and weak.
SO i PITY him. I really did, as looking arnd I saw nobody paid attention to him.
During his class, i always try to pay attention and he finally rmb my name.
i thought,"oh! this is not so bad. guess he doesnt hate me.."
BUT it apparently doesnt change the fact that HE IS NOT INTO TEACHING.
pleasee, even in JC, JC u know, your prof would be like so happy to teach you, dont even mind coming back in weekend when ur exam is coming.
how about this prof?
let see..
i emailed him,"Prof, can I see you on wed and thurs?"
(this was just a week before mid-term)
he said,"Dear vanessa,sorry my consultation hrs is only mon and tues 12-2 pm."
WTH.
I managed to JUST PASS for my mid-term.
now coming back to today, I emailed him again
(recap: my final exam is NEXT WED.)
"Prof, what time will you be free on wed, thurs, and fri? are you coming next week also? thank you."
He replied," I have other people coming to see me. Jennifer is coming tomorrow afternoon. Friday is good friday, I might not come."
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO SCREAM BY NOW.
like excuse meeee, Jennifer is coming to see you THE WHOLE FREAKING AFT isit??? are u going to date her or stg??goodness!!
and like, how abt thurs? and next week? are u even willing to teach students??
this kind of prof just sucks money out of students.
now, I understand why so many students hate you.
haha i bet he believe in the statement " studying means you are paying the teacher and do all the work!" haha
ReplyDeletekentut bgt tau gakk haix bete betettebetete.
ReplyDeletecant wait for this to be over!! yayayay ! stay over ^^