Im so sad after reading my bestfren's blog :(
Ica, I realize we are quite a funny BBF (Best best fren for those who dont know =p)..I can't really show you how sad I am that we have to part, because I am still in a way in denial, like I havent feel the full impact of you being not around me anymore.. :(
Ica has been my one and only bestfren for 7 or 8 years?? She pulled me up when I was down, cheered me up whenever Im depressed, and always feel happy for me when I am happy. It is not easy to understand a person like me, I am egoistic, selfish, stubborn and very very VERY idealistic. and therefore I think she also got confused about me at times =D I am also a person who cannot tolerate people with many flaws..hence explaining the small number of my close friends..
She is always there when I broke up with my ex-es..even starting from the first one. hahaha. We had many funny stories and experiences we went through tgt. One story that she always likes to tell people is when i ALMOST broke her nose! hahahaha. pls dont get me wrong! Obviously i wont torture my one and only bbf! It happened cos I was practising kicking. and she was the one beside me at that time.. so accident happened..I admitted I was wrong because even when she was bleeding I wasnt the one looking for tissue. I was mean! Im sorry my dear..but it was indeed a story I will always rmb :)
Last time when we were in high school in Indo, Ica's house has became my second house. I stayed over like practically every week. I forgot wad did we even do sia..how can we din get bored at all HAHHAHA..
I also rmb, when I was on the verge of breaking up with my first ex, she was the one that helped me pressed the "send" button cos I didnt dare to! after that I cried and cried. lol. the first break up w my first ex was the hardest, but after that it strengthen our friendship much more. I cant rmb who cry on whose shoulder more often alr. can u cha?? =p
A lot of other dramatic scenarios too..but I cant reveal here, I will just save it in my heart :) I am glad I managed to help her too, just like how she helped me through thick and thin :)
So, as u can see, we even moved to SIngapore together, stayed in the same room for 2 years, but nevertheless see each other at least once a week, even after we dont stay at the same place anymore..I am never separated from Ica. not for too long. I always need her, I will always do.
Truth is, I am really scared that our frienship will change after I go off. Obviously I know that one day we will lead our own lives, Ica will live in London, I will be in Australia..and thats miles apart!! and sometimes no matter how hard u try, distance still changes relationshipp and I am really really REALLY scared of that! :((((((
I was hoping I can delay that by staying in Spore for at least another 3 years. stupid SMU SIS had to make me change my plan haixx
I can never imagine finding a friend better than Ica. you WILL always be my bbff(best best fren forever) cha!! other people can only be my bff! hahahahahahha
But Life is just like that..things dont always go the way u want it to be..
This moving to Australia thing has made the last 2 weeks particularly stressful for my bgs relationship too..
But I promise myself, I really wont get deterred by other people's opinion. After all, u are the one living ur life, not them..
No comments:
Post a Comment