Tuesday, August 11, 2009

sick of being sick

ok im so bored so I'll just write some random stuff today.
I have been sick for 4 days and I think its actually the h1n1 (flu babi in indo)
because I got all e symptoms; fever, up and down up till 40 degree several times, cough, sorethroat, sickly feeling in the stomach, and now blocked nose too.
I went to hospital 2 times but the doctor never told me to go for the test.
He did say it might be mild h1n1 though.

I am supposed to go take the test today (test whether im positive h1n1), but it cost 84 and i alr spent 170 bucks for the doctor fees
so I decided not to go.
The first few days I am sick I really enjoyed it. Everybody is taking care of me,
Oliv cooked porridge for me, Monic helped to sponge me when my fever goes really high, my bf came over with my fav ban mian. Basically my bf's presence just lighten me up ^^
and I am happy cos losing appetite means eating less and losing weight.
I do nothing but sleep 18 hours a day, go to toilet, eat a bit, eat medicine, lay on sofa watch tv and sleep again.

But coming to third day, I am sick of being sick.Anyway I spent much much better today.
yesterday my dad suggested that I should stay-in in the hospital.
I was excited at first! Thinking abt being weak and eating not nice hospital food which means losing weight (again) and having ppl visiting me...
although I dont really like the being injected part..
STILL, I never stay in hospital before!
till my bf pointed out,"Hospitals are haunted u know."
Damn him. It just crushed all my hospital fantasy. Haix.

Btw I have just finished reading SHOPAHOLIC by Sophie Kinsella.
Please dont shoot me for what I am going to write next.
I hate the girl inside the book. I mean it is funny, but when I read I feel more irritated than pleased. Seriously, she is just too dumb, with all her shopping problems and everything. and I promise myself, even though I still read all the series ( I only read cos its free), next time I am not going to force myself read through any of these kinds of novels where the lead-woman character is pictured as weak or dumb or helpless. It just irritate the hell out of me.

Well, thats all for now. Gotta rest again.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment