it hurts. it hurts so bad i dunno wad to do.
this felt so surreal. u are always there for me and i take u for granted.
when u are gone..i just cannot believe it..
im sorry i have to make this decision, it hurts me more than it hurts u.
in life, things dont always go the way we always want it to be..
this will be one of the time I cant choose best of both worlds..
I still cant believe you decided not to try..
I always thought u will, the stubborn, selfish me always thought u will..
"there is no use crying," I told myself. but the tears just wont stop.
every half of a minute i look at my phone, hoping it will vibrate.
but it doesnt,and it didnt.
I know u are probably sick of always sacrificing for me, I know, I cant ask much after what you have done for me..
I am an ungrateful, horrible person and I definitely dont deserve you..
I always thought, its so easy to forget someone.
It is easy to tell your friend, its over, move on, dont think of him again.
Truth is, it is never easy..
But sometimes, all you need is just a good cry. cry until you cant cry anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment