Friday, August 21, 2009

hugest decision ever

I have officially made the hugest decision ever in my life.
I am leaving Singapore. Reasons??
1. I am sick of my degree right now (Information system), which I really have no passion for
2. I am not planning to work and stay in Singapore anyway.
3. I always want to go to other country.
4. There is no use forcing myself to continue another 3 years, going to school studying stg I dont like and wasting my age and money.

These 2 days I was on the verge of going mad. I am going back and fro between staying here and leaving. I talked to manyyy people, asking what would they do if they were me..
Most of them said "I will leave."

One of the hugest obstacle for going overseas is the money. money is always a problem.
I am actually planning to choose Australia, because their education is not as expensive as US and UK. But my parents now are trying to get me choose something else like Switzerland or Paris!

But as Ria said, I think I should choose what I really want and I think I would be more comfortable in Australia.

my bf? we are back and fro whether we should do LD or not. I know this is really hard for him but I really dont want to regret my decision again.

I know this is a shock and everyone I spoke with clearly are taken aback. My sister especially.
SHe kept screaming,"What????I am the impulsive one! If anyone is doing such a crazy stuff like this it would be me, not you!"

Hahahahaha.
Well, I still have not decided which country, which uni and which course, but I know my decision to stop looking at code and computer is the right decision.
For now, the first option is University of Melbourne, degree of commerce or finance.
Wish me luck people! :D

1 comment:

  1. hm? gue kira lo betah di spore? trus kapan pindahnya say? Anyway, good luck yach =)

    ReplyDelete