Sunday, May 3, 2009

happy vs sad

OMG! Im so freaking happy with my results!!
Its nothing fantastic.. but its wayyy better than I imagined! Except for one course, which is kinda dissapointing..
AND MY STATS!!!! which I almost FAIL during midterm, I got B+ in the end for final!!! yayayayayyaayy :D:D

Yesterday I sent my boyfriend back to camp already.. :(
His hair is like bald HAHAHHA
but he doesnt look as bad as I imagine it would be. lolololol
Then We (his mom, his aunt, his cousin(I chu) and his sister(Xu Hui) and ME) went to send him to Pasir Ris interchange.

Then after that we (without him) went for dinner, at Sushi Tei, I feel so bad eating with his mom la.
always feel like free-riding >.<
2 of his other cousins also joined us.
AND For the first time in 2 yrs, I actually TALKED a lot to his sister.
The reason why I usually dont talk to them is cause:
1. I always have Junkai to talk to
2. His sisters are dam young...well....ok..not that young, Jinru is in sec3. Xiuhui is in pri6
But I just dunno what to talk to them about..

however, cos Junkai was not there, I was forced to talk to everyone else. GOODNESS.
I could keep quiet also, but you know...It is just NOT ME >.<

On the way home too, when his mum is sending me home, I TALKED NON STOP!!
I dunno wads wrong with me!! I just kepp going on and on and on
so paisehhhh hiksss T.T

Next time I will try harder to zip my mouth =x

Suddenly I remember another point, have you ever wondered, if you are walking on the street and you happened to see a stranger looking very sad, you dont care.
BUT if the stranger happened to be smiling, you will say "whats wrong with this guy?is he mad or stg?"

Why isit that we seem to find that being happy is weird, while being sad is normal??
why?? think.. I dont have the answer also (credit to Eugene to introduce this thought)

Then while talking to Jani, I also came across another point. Why is it that only when we are sad we share our sadness to people..but when we are happy, we dont do that..
Like I ask Jani why isit only when we have problems w our gf/bf then we talked and ask our friends opinion..BUT when your bf/gf made u happy, you dont do the same..

For me, my main reason is because if I do dat when I am happy it will look like I am showing off. And I dont want to do that. So I take the happiness, I save it (in diary, in my brain) and then thats it. weird huh?

2 comments:

  1. haha u will never never never be able to be quiet darling..u talkative girl.over talkative.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(( super embarrasing laaaaaaaaaaaa hikss

    ReplyDelete