I am in a complaining mood right now.
I seriously regretted taking summer course. Haix. I know I just contradicted myself as the post before I said I like being busy. But now I really hate everything.
First, the Prof is boring
Second, the course is boring. Seriously "Managing Knowledge Governance in Southeast Asia" is not an important subject at all. and the Prof make it sound like its really important. yeah rite.
Third, my groupmates suck.
In this course we have 2 projects.
One is a partner project, 2 ppl, whr I am partnered w W.(Im using initial for this post)
Another is a team project, 4 ppl (me,W,T and R).
First thing first, I already dont like W very much. I hate people who touch other ppl like they are very close when they are not. And she giggled every 5 seconds. After I said stg she giggled, after she talked to herself she giggled and after she read NOTHING funny, she giggled. and evrytime we discuss stg and I told her my opinion, she would shake her head and giggled. like seriously, WTH??!
But obviiously when she asked so nicely whether I want to partner her, I couldnt say no rite??
so yeah...
But thats ok. because our partner project is done. whatever.
Now we have team project, I must say everybody is at fault that now we end up with rushing everything. It is due tomorrow, but we are only half way done. But why do we take so long to decide which proj to do??becos W didnt agree to anythg we said. In the end she did, but everybody made no initiative to do research.
Then last week, T said lets do a video. Like you all send me pics and do voice over. SO it will be like slide show with our voices inside. All agreed. Then now, after he realized it is a lot of work, he said "why isit that everything I do? This is becoming too dependent on me." Like helooooo u suggested it rmb??
Damn it. I should just go back to work and finish this stupid project.
I should not have taken summer course. Next year I will just work.
mwahahahaha....gue beneran ktawa pas lo crita ttg W!! temen lo yg W tuch asli lucu abiz!!!
ReplyDeletegila klo lu yg d tpt gua lu bsa bete jg tau.hahahhaha
ReplyDelete