whhooo~~ i havent updated for quite a while >.< style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);">my 2 angels! BEK and OLIV :DD
My maid was supposed to cook fried rice, but then we fired her, so...I was left with no choice but to reveal my true power!! hahhahha YEAHHHH I COOKED!! Believe it or not nobody fell sick till today XD
I was stress too at that time because I had to print tickets for my maid but my printer has no ink, whereby I am not going home at night and her flight is 10 am the next morning. Luckily, Bek saved me again by asking her friend to print. I owed u a lott my dear :D
We (Bek,Oliv, Casey and me) finally reached Downtown east which is at East Coast at 5plus. I was relieved seeing the room! It was way wayyy better than the Sentosa one.It was clean, with bedroom inside, and got 4 beds.Sentosa's one was cramped, decker kind of bed, dirty and looks unkept. I am so glad that I didnt choose Sentosa chalet eventhough it was tempting as we can just play at the beach.
People started to arrive around 8plus..There was Mama,Bel,Ame,Jason,Noel,Chester,Joce,Trudy,and then Shamir came for a surprise visit.lol.
These are all my CJC peers. if you are wondering why I do not invite any SMU people, its because I am not close to any of them. >.< I still cant cure my anti-social disorder.
I also invited my Indon friends, mostly those that stayed with me last time at Tiong Bahru. Ria,Frank,Dhephe, Han Han(Dp's brother), and Lia came. It was so nice to see each other again after years!!
My bf couldnt come though, as he was still in army. Stupid army, when I purposely postpone for him then suddenly said got camp. Haix. But anyway I still enjoyed myself.LOTS with a lot of camwhoring :D hahahaa.
One hilarious thing that Dp said when we all realized that Han Han and Bek's eyes are both very small was ,"If the two of them got together and married, their kids wont be able to open their eyes." LOLROFL!
And then around 12, people went home one by one. Those dat finally stayed are Ame,Jason,Trudy,Chester,Noel,and Joce. Ica and Bek wanted to stay too at first, but Ica needed to sleep while we were all still very noisy. (Sorry Bek and Ica :( )
My sis turned up with Amel at around 1.30 am, when everyone has gone home =.=
They came and talked for a while. BTW the credit for my cute,pretty bday cake goes to my sis as she really handmade it herself.. taste obviously not like bakery kind, but i was so touched by it! Love my sis lotsss.
Around 3 or 4am we all turned sleepy, and decided to sleep. Oh one thing, eventhough the beds were clean, the blankets were SMELLY LIKE SHIT and everyone did not dare to touch it., but in the morning as the aircon turned crazily cold, everybody was fighting for it. lol lol
and then at 5 plus, there were some group sitting outside our room, laughing their asses off. Joce stood up,open the door and shouted "EXCUSE ME, if you all do not realize they are bunch of people who are trying to sleep inside can you go and laugh somewhere??" (I dunno why she must say bunch of ppl.lol) and then when the group was saying sorry sorry, she SLAMED the door.HAHA
I think more or less we managed to catch some sleep, but my original plan to go wild wild wet failed :( so we went watch movie instead. STARTREK. lol. it was so not my kind of movie, but Trudy said the review was good, so we all agreed. I think it was okay la..just non sensical at times, like most films are.
Afterwards I went home, spent some time with Ica, bek and Oliv cos they stayed over at my house and waited for me to come home (like as though they are my husbands.lol) no la more like I made them wait XD im still the bday girl ma XD
Then we went to Orchard to accompany Oliv cut her bangs, ate fattening but heavenly desserts, and then I went to pick my bf up at Pasir Ris interchange :))
Overall, I am so happy that I ams do blessed to have such friends.My bday is just one day out of so many other days that GOD has so kindly bless me with. I am so thankful for the parents,family and friends I have and these memories, I will treasasure them forever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment