Sunday, May 3, 2009

kids craze

OH OH!! I remember I need to write about kids too.
Ytd I watched 2 Tv shows that show couples with large number of kids, and when I say large I do mean LARGE

The first couple has 13 kids. Believe it or not (oh btw its not from Ripley believe it or not)
The wife has 6 children from the first marriage, and then she married the current husband and has 7 other kids which comprises of 3 SETS OF TWINSSSS and 1 girl.
And seriously looking at the twinss I WANTTTTT!!!!!!
They are so damn cutee!

And since my aunt( my mom's sister) has twins, I hope its really in our gene (like what Junkai's mom said) so I Might have gene to have twinss!!! YAYYYYY!
But on a different note, seriously I cannot put myself in the shoes of the mother. Goodness! 13 kids and lucky for her, the kids from the 1st marriage are somewhat grown up already so can help the smaller ones.

But the 2nd couple has 8 kids of which they are about the same age! That one is more headache I tell you, I think if so happens I give birth to 8 twins...I might just pass out >.<

Eventhough I really love children but I think these couples are MAD. the wife is like screaming around having no time to relax, whereas the husband also must work for more than 24/7 to earn enough money to feed the children. The family with 13 kids said that they spend US$2500 a month for the GROCERIES ONLY. or is it a week? o.O

The show with 8 kids is called Jon and Kate plus 8.
Btw they are having some problems too as the husband caught cheating on the wife. You can catch the show in Discovery Channel. I think.

2 comments:

  1. it will be so cute if u and ca have twins! (: AWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. err...i cant have kids with ica bekk...AHHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete