Tuesday, June 9, 2009

back to life!

'"I HAVE CAME BACK TO LIFE!"
after off for 10 days...

today post would be about how irritating it is taking budget indonesian airline.
no, not abt the plane itself. but abt the people on the plane.
when we are abt to land, the stewardess announced,
"please turn off your phone because your signal is disrupting our communication with the station."

i really hate taking planes with stupid people. if you want to kill yourself by purposely disrupting the connection, go ahead. But please dont bring other people with you. Thank you very much.

BUT apparently that person is not the only stupid people on the plane.
As soon as the plane's wheels touch the ground I heard "bip bip bip" and other similar sound of messages coming in.
AGAIN the stewardess announced to off their phones.
and not only are they stupid, they are apparently deaf too.
Just take the woman beside me for example, she continued messaging even after the stewardess said that.
I glared and stared at her while she was messaging.

Unaware of my killer stare, she continued.
only after I heard another longgggg bip from some other phone and I shouted
"tsk! begoo"
(you might want to ask why I chose bego, but i dunno wads ignorant in indo.so yeah)
but it worked apparently.
she took off her phone and turned it off.
some people.

These people seriously cannot wait until they got to airport isit??
waiting for another 5-10 mins wont kill you, you know?
but by turning on your phone and disrupting the planes communication with the airport might.

get some general education people.

No comments:

Post a Comment