Sunday, March 29, 2009

MONOGAMY

Today when I was doing project in school, I heard this girl talking to her friends, she was in the same room, and she was practically talking with full blast kind of volume.
Ok now..let me get this straight, icaaa..i wasnt eavesdropping! LOL.
the whole class can hear her can.hahahaha.

anyway, she said some funny stuff. here goes
girl (g):"(bla bla bla) by 40 years old im going to be retire and work for voluntary organization"
friends (f): "hahahaha..yeah right.."
g: "im serious. you know, i have confidence that i can be super rich by that time. i will own a ferrari, a mercerati, a lamborghini, a jaguar, a mercedes benz.."(she mentioned another 3 cars at least)
f:"hahahhaha"
g:" you all dont believe me? its achievable what. i tell you, next time you come to my house you have to bring a plastic bag for your drools"
f:" why not just marry some rich guy so that you can be rich straight away?"
g:" i dont' want to marry rich guys. rich guys will have mistresses. i want a poor husband."
f: "but when the poor husband marry you he will become rich what?"
g:" no. i will only give him $1000 a month and i will check all his spending. whether he spent any on hotels, or gifts or etc"
f:" and what if the poor husband cheat?"
g: "i will castrate him!!"

i tell you, my group mates and I were laughing our head off when we heard all this.
It was such an entertainment while doing the disgusting and stressful project.

Talking about mistress right, I read somewhere that human by nature are NOT monogamous. Meaning it is very easy for a person to like 2 person or more at the same time. and the only way you can be loyal is if you love your real gf/bf very much, it will bring conscience to you.

even till marriage, there is no such thing love stays forever. i have seen it around, everywhere. how can marriage be successful? commitment. the believe in commitment. and the effort you put in so that the love can rekindle every time it almost die off. apparently people in their 40's tend to have this falling-in-love season again. and it is said that at that time, how to save your marriage?"fall in love with your spouse again, not with another person."
Every time you almost lose the feelings with your bg/gf remember the things that make you fall in love with them, not the other way around. Unless, of course they have done somethings terribly wrong, which I assume you would be smart enough to make your own decision.

Things that almost make me fall in love with my bf over and over again, he always manage to do something new and always surprise me by making me laugh and smile. and he sometimes doesn't even try. Sometimes if feels like I just got together with him a week ago, as I have never feel bored of him. strange isnt it? for people who don't believe in love, there is no need to be sarcastic for this entry. Close your eyes or find some other blog to read. This is my blog, I can say whatever I wanna say :)

a little memoir today: stutters+pokes=smiless!!loves my honey <3

1 comment: