Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHY I AM ME

You know, sometimes I really wonder why I have so few friends.
Apparently, all along I have been denying the fact that I am very friendly and approachable
My sis started to point out this fact since few years ago.
hmm, then looking back I realize that this might be true, and strangely, it dont bother me AT ALL.

strange isnt it?
i mean, for me Quality is way better than quantity.
like, what for having 15 friends when you only need them to have fun?
and when u need them, they are not there for you?
is that what you call friends?

i believe my sis can rebut this very well, cos she thinks the opp.
from as long as i can recall, like starting SMP 1, i already dont have many friends.
i am always happy and contented having like at most 3 close friends(mostly girls)
thats why i believe that many ppl view me as arrogant last time..
(or maybe till now =x)

actually its very easy for me to start talking to ppl, and after talking for a few times, the person
might feel that we are quite close.
but most of the time, i dont quite feel the same.
hmm, i tink im very picky in terms of choosing friends and its very hard for me to accept friends that have personality that i despise.
one thg for sure, i cant fake whether i like someone or not
so, if i really dont like someone, i wont bother faking being nice, cos i think thats hypocrite.
two-headed snake acc to eugene.lol

but i am happy with the state of i am now.
like eventho i dont go out with at least 10 ppl a week, i always have fulfilling days spent
with my bf (junkai as many of my indon fren cant rmb his name.lol) and ica and bek
=))

oohh! ytd was our 2nd anniv and fri we are going to celebrate it ^^
we are just goin to eat at a nice small restaurant at toa payoh. nt going to any fancy resto for teh time being. my valentine this yr was sooo screwed because of OOSH. the price thr was so over rated i tell u.
200 plus! i advice dont go thr during valentine's.hmph.

xoxo,vans

No comments:

Post a Comment