I hate it that during tests and exams my brain stops functioning.
like yesterday, I was doing a database test and halfway I just cannot think anymore.
I seriously wanted to cry. But judging again I shouldn't embarrass myself in front of other 17 people of which 15 are guys.=.=
anyway, Yesterday had a deeeeep talk with caca and bek.
I think I have not talked to both of them about this kind of thing before,
mainly life after you finish your study.
Ica brought up one important point. Which is that living in Asia, no matter how hard you try, academic is still the outmost important, which is why, both her and I want to fly far far away from asia.lol
cha,bek:*fly fly* hahahaha* (inside joke. sorry for those that dont understand.lol)
I think to a certain extent it is true that westerners do not place as much importance on academic as compared to Asian. BUT, to think again, the best schools are located in America mainly, Like Harvard and MIT. And students who managed to get into there are like considered gods and goddesses.
Haix. It further emphasize how unfair is the world. Students who can get into these schools are mainly the RICH and GENIUS. Well, ya, the poor can get into there too, if you are even more genius than the genius, then they will give you the scholarships.
The highly priced school fees are not unreasonable, I have to agree, as they have to employ the BEST OF THE BEST teachers and professors in the world to teach and produce the BEST students of the world. But yea...it supports my stand just now. life is unfair. but i won't whine =)hahahhaha
for now, I shall just do whatever I can, and then work as hard as I can and hopefully, when I have enough money, I will fly to my dream land =))
alrighto! gtg now
xoxo, vans
No comments:
Post a Comment