Saturday, March 21, 2009

ARMY!arghh!

Came across ica's blog and i particularly like these 2 phrases about friendship:
“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” - Elisabeth Foley
"Don't pity the girl with one true friend. Envy her. Pity the girl with just a thousand acquaintances." - Katie Obenchain

I TOTALLY AGREE with the latter. as you all can see by referring to my earlier post(why i am me-red) LOL. As for the former, how i wish it is true. I think it is very sad that friendship cannot fool time and distance. I miss Vina and veni a hell lot, but no matter how i try fooling myself, we just do not have that bond anymore. They have new friends, so do I(well..some studying friends in SMU..don't know whether that count =x) anyway, I just wish when we really do meet again, it will not be awkward cos it will be damn sad :(

( I have read somewhere that people who write and always start with "I"-show how egocentric and selfish they are..so..)..heck, I cant think of how to start without I..anyway..I have been deceiving myself(again) that April is still so far away, but is not! my bf is going army in mid-april! I really don't know what am I suppose to do. See him everyday before he goes in, OR meet him less so that I will not miss him as much when he really goes in.

I don't know!haix. I sometimes really think why is there any need for Singaporean guys to go army. its not like spore can really defend themselves when someone attack them. with that size of troops?? but then again, Spore govt is so smart by having good relations with big country like America and Australia. And America has been known for being good in wars, don't they? so maybe they do stand a chance.

anyway, just a little refreshment:
check out this website. quite funny.enjoy! =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDkhzHQO7jY

nb: I realize nigahiga video about why chrisbrown beat rihanna has been removed. so sorry i cant give u e link anymore! what a pity. it was quite hilarious. =(

2 comments:

  1. eh loe post link ny salah..itu url yg loe copy..u should copy the below one.so people easier to see..the video will be posted on ur blog..btw..emang loe bukannya excited ya satu bulan lg uda mau datang.haha gela co loe ga baca blog loe kan?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha..co g gak baca..ok dehh let me do again ltr lol

    ReplyDelete