wuewww not bad i would say!
the people are v interesting and im so lucky that i think almost all e the angmohs in my class are pretty friendly.
We started with practical first.
so we were stewarding (a nicer term to dish washing) wth
i was taking all the clean dishes and put it back to the palce, and i was doing it tgt with this SWISS girl, ANNA, who is reallliieee nice and funnyy...
we laughed a lot so the duty wasnt tiring at all..it passes fast when u r having fun :)
other than anna, i also get to know other ppl in my class;
POOM : the thai guy who lived in us and feel he is more american than thai
SHALIN: mexican i think.
MARION: french girl who travels a lot
FLORIAN: nice jerman guy. has blue eyes but not my type =x
ALESSIA: really tall italian girl.
and then there were jt, ken, and some others who i havent had chance to talk to yet..
after our duty ended, we head to class, cleaning science class. "very interesting"
it was a really boring subject but luckily the teacher was funny. and i had to force myself to be active in answering his qns, if not i'll fall asleep. He was a really good lecturer, and Poom made a lot of funny comments, which he didnt mean to be funny, so it was funnier...hahahaha
Lets talk about Poom for a moment cos he is a very weird/uncanny person.
We (Jenny,Shelly,Hansol and I) first met him at the funicular stop. We were chatting and I was telling Shelly that I think Im the only Indonesian in this year, and Shelly pointed at Poom and said, "no..I think dat guy is Indonesian" so she called him and asked "Hey r u Indonesian?"
ok the rest of the convo I'll do it dialog form..easier..
P(poom): "Waddup??No, I am Thai, but I stay in Colorado"
me: "hey! Jenny is thai and she stays in US too!"
P to jenny: "where at??"
J(jenny):" texas"
P: "why would anyone want to stay at Texas??"
J( offended): "why would anyone want to stay at colorado??"
and then they went on fighting abt this for like 5 mins..then..
P:" I din wanna come here..I was from an art school....din I look arty enuf?"(pointing at his REALLY HUGE pullover and bandana and really lowwwwww jeans..he was wearing it on the knees i think)
P: "my parents forced me to come here..they say arty ppl dun have future..so they bought me a one way ticket.."
me: "well,at least u din run away.."
P: "well, I was supposed to come here 5 mths ago..but now I ran out of money"
ALL of us looked at each other, so he did run away!!
He continued..
P: "I feel sad for the thai people that hang around w each other and talk to each other in Thai...dats sad..."
me: "Well I can understand..if u want to stick w people from ur own country why do u go abroad rite?"
P: "yea...but why do u guys still hang w Asian? talk to the white.."
I: "Kinda hard if u dun have the same thg in common.."
P: "You guys are weird..."
Jenny: "Well, we are weird in a normal way..unlike u.."
(Poom din say anything and start walking away)
Then Jenny said :"Becareful not to drop ur pants..girls here will scream"
and u noe wad...
HE REALLY PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN!
okay well he was wearing boxer..but stilllll...
5 mins later he came back..and he approached Jenny, shook hands w her and the rest of us..so that was our first impression of him...WEIRDD..
and as it turned out, he is now in my class! but the more we meet him, the more normal he became..except sometimes he wore like really weird combination of clothes and look really gay...other than that he is okay..
And I was REALLY expecting him to sleep in class, but he din! and he actually was very active..so it was surprising..
I talked a lot abt him cos I think he is really different..but it doesnt mean I have an interest in him..not in this lifetime..=.=
btw i took some pictures arnd my dorm...


and this is MY DORM:

tmr I will post pics of my room :) its small but comfy...they use swan fur for the blanket so its veryyy nicee and warmmm...heeee made me wanna go sleep now XD
heee!!
Bonne nuit!! ^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment