Sunday, January 10, 2010

got my bb!!

Finally got my bb! Now I know how it feels to have one heheheheh
Still not used to it yet. So many things to do. Bbm, msn, sms
I'm not the kind of person that enjoy talking to too many diff ppl at the same time
>.< Can be fun but tiring after some time.

Ok start from new year.
Its quite fun when we played cards and Edrick, my smallest cousin
From my dad's side come to join my cousins from my mom's side.
Edrick is a quite naughty boy but when he met Ari, my mom'side one
He was as quite as mouse. And Ari keep teasing him.
Funnier when Ari turned out to have a crush on Nerissa, Edrick's
Sister! Lol

I'm coming to singapore on 11th reaching 8pm spore time
And flying to swiss on 16th. At 1am in the morning.

I only have 5 days in spore w so many things to do:
1.Cut off my phone line
2.close my bank accounts, ocbc and posb
3.Meet ica and bek (this one is a must)
4.Meet my cjc frens, prob on the 13th
5.Meet wenjing if she has time
6.Meet eugene, I miss his sarcastic comments.haha altho I'm
Really fat now. He won't stop commenting >.<

That's all I can remember now. Will add somemore if I rmb..hmm

I'm so dead regarding my luggage issue. I dunno why SQ only allows 20kg
20kg rite now only fit wadever I have in indo. My sing stuffs haven't even
Been put into e luggage yet! Urrghh I'm so dead. Luckily
Junting, my soon-to-be-first-fren in Les Roches, offered to give me 10 kg
Of his space. Yay!
Hopefully we can get along well :)

Dats all now.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment