~Is it worth it to do the things I do?~
Just came back from Bali now, still on the road trip.. Final trip
Is bandung, where we are gonna spend our new year..
Looks like there will be havoc created during new year.
About 25 ppl of all our family members gonna come together..
Not sure whether I'm excited about this or not >.<
Sometimes I love crowd, but more often I detest..huff
Bali was fantastic! As always.. We swam in the beach, we went suntan
We kayaked, we shopped and we drank wine and we loved..
And bali always make people want to come back again and
Again
Here we conclude 3 top reasons why people never get enough of Bali:
1. The place is heaven like, beaches every where..and nusa dua beach
The one we stayed at is damn clean and beautiful.
2.The people are super friendly and not evil, like criminally
Inclined
3. They are artistically inclined, a lot of things to see, like
Tari Kecak and Bagong
After the trip..
A lot of things on my mind after talking to ica..
I realise more than ever than I am very selfish and I really thibk
That I am not yet suited for a relationship..
Gonna tidy up myself before I should enter any relationship..
Qn in mind : will you consider a woman who decides not to be married
As selfish??
Loves, xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment