Monday, April 19, 2010

my upcoming 2$ birthday

I really love my Germans friends, but when will they realise I dont speak German? T___T

When I said Germans friends I am referring to Anna, Florian, Tim and Isabel. Well, Anna is actually swiss German, but the rest are real Germans.

I get close to them cos I am really close to Anna now, besides Marion and SHJ of course.
And I always get along w Florian since the start of sch year.Now, everytime they wanna meet, they always drag me along, of course I am belated, except the fact that they always forget I dont speak German :(

Like the other day, during Tim's birthday, we were all gathering in Flo's room, wanted to make a surprise for Tim. And the whole time they spoke German. (tears again)
only when Tim arrived, Tim started speaking in English, only to have them reply in German, and after sometimes Tim gave up also (another tearss...)

A few days ago, the whole class was standing in a circle, waiting for teacher to arrive. Then Flo and Tim started to speak in German..blablablabla..then I heard "Vanessa"
and I was like "Huh? what about me?"
and Tim said "Vanessa u wanna come to eat at A la Carte w us on the 28th?"
and I was like "who's coming?"
(really praying that there are some non-Germans)
and fortunately there is..fiuhh~
and Flo is now into this girl called Stephanie, and she is Brazilian, so most PROB they will speak English =x

The other day Anna was very cute.
She was trying to find out my birthday the whole day, but I keep insisting not to tell her, cos I dont want to celebrate it. I dont enjoy getting old >.<
and she told Tim and Flo as well, that my bday is coming, and they also asked
Flo:" Vanessa so when is ur bday?"
V:"Not telling u"
Flo:"come on, its only bday, its nt impt"
V:"Precisely. its not impt" :p
and he gave up.
lol.

suddenly at night, at 9 pm when I was about to fall asleep, Anna came knocking on my door.
I opened and she was like
"HAHA! 10th of May! if you dont want ppl to know, u shld remove it from Facebook darling!"
(pointing finger at me while grining widely)
and I said sleepily "uh huh..yea..I should.."
and she suddenly jumped and hugged me "Goodnight!"
I tried to reply with a quarter of her energy.."goodnite dear..c u tmr.."
and I fell asleep again...ZZzz

SOOO now that my friends already find out my bday, and IF they really celebrate it, couting SHJ as well..MAN wad can i treat them too??
Hell, a meal in resto here costs 30 francs per person AT LEAST.
and w europeans, it will be 40 francs at least...
so its out of the qn..

Im considering prob just buying them shots..but only possible if not so many ppl coming..
goodness...this is the only bad thg abt having so many friends..
>.<>

(and if u wonder why i put 2$ bday, of cos becos I dont want u to noe my exact age! (getting oldd...tearssss...T_T) )





No comments:

Post a Comment