Friday, April 23, 2010

insanely packed week

These week and the upcoming week is insanely packed weeks.

Last week we had to wake up at 5 and work till 5 pm.

This week is not so bad, but I have to wake up at 8, study for my exam, and report to school at 10. We begin practical duty at 11 all the way to 2030 pm.
Imagine how exhausting it is.

Actually I dont feel tired at all, and I was enjoying myself the whole time, only
today when my body break down, i feel nauseated and started to have diarrhea, then Jenny told me "I think u are too exhausted.."

and yea I realised maybe I was pushing myself a bit too much. I was a runner for many times, carrying heavy plates and run here and there, tgt with my diet regime (try not to eat anythg fatty) my body finally complains. sigh.

Altho I can sleep till 8, but usually I only slept at 12am or 1am, like the other time it was Khue's bday so we all went to had some wine and beers, just girls night out with Poom. and reach home at 12, talked to Anna till 1am and wake up and study again.

so today i finally give in to my body and skip class. >.<

my plan for the next week?
Fri : service concept exam, watch auction nite ( whr ppl buy other ppl for a date)after that go home and study
Sat: study
Sun: study
Mon: Room division exam, A la carte dinner w SHJ, study
Tues: Front Office exam, study
Wed: supposed to have dinner w Florian and the Germans but I think not anymore, SO??STUDY!
Thurs: Bar and Beverage exam
Fri: cultural night (where diff countries show performance and put up booth) gotta be interesting :D, the Indonesians are participating. me inside yay!
Fri nite: gotta have some fun w the class' girls cos we deserve it after a bloody long week!

ok will try to get some rest now before marion and anna came for study tgt session.
au revoir! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment