Friday, March 19, 2010

my goal

It has been so long that I have felt so good about school.
I love everything about this school.
The fact that we changed pratical and academic every 2 weeks, the way the teachers teach, how we are treated as adult and so on.
And now I can score very well again.
With no intention of boasting, I am glad to say all my tests are all over 90.
Of course, it is not as difficult as it was in A level, and the tests are more frequent, unlike one big exam like A level.
My goal now is to keep the standard all the way until I graduate so that I can get the GOLD medal when we get our BSc and BBa certificates. hee that would be my proudest moment.


Let me complain once again abt P. U know who I am talking about if u follow my previous entries.
Well I dont hate him as much now and I can actually bear talking with him, but the fact that he needs attention like hell has not changed.
the most recent news about him is that he said he hates sch like f*ck, he din care about school, he wants to quit sch bla bla bla
BUT
he turns up for classes all the time! he paid attention in classes, he studied as nerd as I am, and scored very well. always 80 and above.
how ironic isit??

well some people are just not meant to be understood.


3 comments:

  1. tessa sayaank,
    gue koq ga kaget yach nilai lo di atas 90 smua?? =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya ga pas d qway..cos it was so easy to get A there :D hahahahahha anw feliiiii online napahhh...sibuk amat pcran..lupain g...huhuuhu.. need to tell u lots of thg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bukaan.. lo kan baru2 ini testnya smua di atas 90. Naah...somehow, expected lhaa...ahahaha. org kaya lo mah, tidur aja bs dapet A koq *lebay mode on* (tp gue serius koq).
    Sabtu malem gue online dech... BBM lo dah bs blum sich?

    ReplyDelete