I already had 3 exams last week, and I studied EVERY DAY from morning to 11pm and I was very motivated for all those exams. I think i have used up the motivation available cos I cant even open e book and stare longer than 10 mins. I really do wanna do well in this exam cos the teacher really likes me. She remembers my name by 2nd class =x
Another reason is Of Course, from the title..we went skiing again today!
Of course, again, it was fun..but you guys cannot imagine how tired I am right now.
we skiied from 9am-3pm, only stopping 45 mins for lunch. so thats about 5 hr plus non stop skiing.

can u guys see e top of e mountain? the first time i went skiing, we stayed only at the gentle slope meaning height about few hundred metres. but today i was so bored cos the trainer was still teaching beginner stuff again, and he looked at me and said
"u are very bored huh? u can go on ur own and find us again later."
so I drag Marion w me and I asked her to go up the SKI LIFT and skiied in the higher place.
wad I didnt know was, the SKI LIFT doesnt have a few stops where u can choose where u wanna stop. NOPE. it only stops at the TOP of the mountain. and after i reached and i realised "SHIT."
the ski is almost 90 degree slope so u can imagine how fast we went down. and i was so scared that i was so fast that i fell 3 times accidentally and 2 times on purpose. cos it is so steep in front!
i think the height of the mountain was in thousands meters already.
marion was in front of me at first, but when she saw i fell the 2nd time, she asked me to go first. and everytime i fell down she was in a way shouting at me to pull myself back up and hurry up.
but i swear it is not as easy as it sounds. FIRST, the mountain is steep, so u have to make sure u position ur feet correctly before u stood up, if not u will just roll down e mountain like a ball and reach as a pancake. and it was soooooooo exhausting to pull urself up, and after 5 times of falling i just lose all my energy.
SECOND, it is very dangerous to stop for too long, i understand why marion keep hurrying me up, cos people up there when they ski down, they could not see me, so it is VERY HIGH chance that they will crash into me, and prob of survival of mine is smaller than theirs. its like car accident,the one that survived usually is the one that crash into the other one.
so I forced myself to stand up again and again and again.
I could not been happier when i finally reach the ground. it was fun, but i think i need to practise more before i try dat again =x
but i was so happy when marion said "girl, u really are gifted. it was only ur 2nd time and u dare to ski down like dat and made very good turns."
:D
oh btw, u HAVE to make lots of turns. like how snake travels like dat. cos if u dont, u go too fast and u will hit into a tree and become a decoration there. a dead one. >.<
and now I have LOTS of sourvenirs from the mountain.
blue-black everywhere. I almost thought im gonna die or at least break bones. wanted to take pics but i tink its too bo-liao. =x
okay i really should stop now. its 930 at nite and i haven start still. and the exam is tmr.
GOOD. c'est bon. love myself seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment