Sunday, May 23, 2010

not gonna happen

okay seriously i cant stand her anymore.

me and her roomate next year?? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

I am talking about Marion of course.

Man, she woke me up and come on, when u accidentally woke someone up from their nice undisturb sleep what shoud u do? apolgize and hang up, if u have some common sense.

her?

my phone rings *huuu..yea yea..no no...fuck what i said..it dont mean shit now..*
i picked up. her number on caller id.

me:"halo?"
she:"hey marion here. what time do we have to report back to school?"
me: (look at the clock. its 3.42 pm) "quarter to 5."
she:"but its now."
me:(look again at the clock. making sure its not my eye who is deceiving.)" no its only quarter to 4 now."
she:"ahh..ya I purposely wake u up an hour earlier to check if everything alright."
me:GRRRRR wtf ( of course i dont say it)
she:"did i wake u up?"
me:"yes."
she:"ah..so sorry.im sorry for this."
me:"ya..see you bye."
she:"okay im sorry for this."
me:"its okay.bye."
*hung up*

seriously i HATE being disturbed when i sleep, just look at the convo above there are few unnecessary sentences which if she cuts down i might still continue to sleep. but now i am too upset so I cant sleep anymore. Next year, if i continue to keep quiet and allow her to be my roommate i might kill her when she sleeps.

so i think to avoid me being a cold blooded killer, I am gonna live off campus next year.
Hopefully I will find one room. if not I share a house with shelly and jenny, which is 1000 times better of course. both options save money and prevent unwanted circumstances with me and marion.

i really neeed to find that house.


No comments:

Post a Comment