My friends made so much surprises and I ALMOST had to cry.
It has only been 4 months here but they treat me so well like I have known them forever.
Never know that europeans can be so sweet as well =x
So it started out with dinner in Ala Carte.
the fine dining restaurant in our school where the food is free but u have to pay the wine.
Invited 14 of them in total:
Anna, Shelly, Jenny, Florian, Poom, Alena, JT, Khue,
Anna Shelly Jenny me in 1 table,
Florian Poom Alena in another. (Poom and Alena are tgt)
JT was with Khue,
and yea the rest for the Thai ppl.
Food wasnt especially good and all our tables are separated to we cant reay talk across. But I could jump here and there taking pics with them ^^
and another good thing was the waitress and waitresses are ALL my classmates! (the other half..for we have to serve ala carte for lunch so they serve alacare dinner) thats why u will see some of them wearing waitressing uniforms.
^^
we stayed to eat for like 2 hours and then when we finished eating suddenly they came with a cake! A chocolate one..and it was so good but I had not time to eat cos I had eaten so muchh... >.<
and then i treat them wines! i dont really like wine so in our table mainly anna had to finish it..which made her vomit so much today :( feel so badd..
after that we left to go to my and anna's room where all the party started. but jenny dragged me to CDV first to take glasses to drink, and guess what when i came back..
ANOTHER CAKEEE
GOODnesss! and it was soooo beautiful and nice too but AGAIN i couldnt eat it!!! mannn i hate myselfff..
We played really loud musics till 10pm, where the security came and scolded us. Shelly was so cute. She tried to bribe the secuirty guards with cake!! HAHAHAHAH XD
well sadly it din work. wth, so we went down to lobby, drink and chill..and then around 11 secuirty came again and shoo us off. I was feeling so sad this time, cos I dont want it to end so fasttt T_T
So we went to CDV to chill there, bringing our own drinks and got scolded again. ( cos cdv sell their own drink). so we came outside and talked there. Finally Isabel suggested we should go to haunted house. so we went. total we have 3 cars and like 25 people??
I was so scared at first but in reality it was nothing =.=
just an empty house where nobody lives anymore. The boys tried to do anything possible. climb, shout, ring the bells, ALMOST breaking in. but the whole place was locked out.
But the situation is really funny though, and while the boys are having fun, the girls were chatting and laughing, and some people played football. And its around 12 midnight. HAHA
The atmosphere was SOOOO good, with chilled wind and everybody relax. love itttt
We stayed there for approximatey 45 minutes and then we went back to the car (of cos loud music in the car) and we stopped at a forest. I have no clue whose idea was it, but it was SO freaking funny and fun to walk in heels in the forest where u practically see nothing. Luckily I ahd Guido holding on to me, so I dont fall. and on the way back there was Tim. I am so lucky. HAHA.
So we walked up the forest and ended up on top of some mountain where we could see all the lightings of Bluche (our town). It was sooo prettyyy but it was fucking cold and raining that I ended up wanting to go home.
We drove back with Isabel's car and was shocked when florian called ISabel and said Jean Marc is missing. I was like "noooo please nothing happen to himm..it would be my fault cos its my bdayy..'
and 10 mins later they called to say they found him.
and guess what, this morning i found out it was all jokes. =.=
Man, I think I left out A LOT of funny details cos I was so enjoying myself.
I swear this is one of the best bday celeb everrrrrrr
NB: They made me letter with reallly really sweet notes with money inside (which i feel like an ang pow. hahaha. ) and gave me a MARTINI rosso. (martini is the best vermouth i swear.)
Jean Marc gave me a rose wine which Tim chucked the whole bottle. lol.
These are what they said:
Florian: "Dear Vanessa, I wish you all the best and I hope you stay like you are. Happy birthday."
Charlene:"Hope your day goes extremely well and keep on smiling. Love Charlene."
Khue:"Vanessa! I have something for you in the other card. So just wait and see! :)"
JT:"Dear Melissa, hope you got taller every year." (wtf.=.=)
Marion:"Dear Melissa, but actually Vanessa (they kept calling me Melissa for the fun of it. cos in the class register it is Melissa, and I had to say "sir..its actually Vanessa" like for every class=.=_
I know it isnt easy moment to get old but I promise you it will also happen to the amazing French girl. (=.=)"
Poom and Alena:"I am writing you this to warn you to not get drunk. You go wild when you are drunk (wild grandma) Hope your year goes well. Find a man. And yeah!! Alena just hit me for saying the grandma thing. Hope you'll be happy. Find a man get marry have child blar blar blar.Anyway Happy birthday, Poom and Alena love u lot!!"
Anna:" My dear Schmoopsipoopsi, for your birthday I wish you all the best and hope that all yur dreams for the future come true!! I'm very thankful to get to know you and have you as my roomi!! I am looking forward to spend my time here with you and hopefully a lot longer. Love you."
and Jenny and Shelly made me videos on fb.
How sweet can they be?? T__T
I am so so blessed. Thanks GOD.
No comments:
Post a Comment