Wednesday, July 29, 2009

updates

I have not been writing for so damn long I just realized.. Btw feli I ended my summer course alr. from 17 July to 17 Aug is my holiday! yayayay
hahahahha
so I am not 'keranjingan' Ica! cos I still have 1mth hols!hahahha

okay some highlights..
last week went to have double date with Ica and her bf, Ifan
we went to eat dim sum and then go prawning!
its the first time we went prawning and altho its nt cheap, its really worth it!!
Its damn funnnnn
I managed to catch 1/2 prawnsss!!
but sadly we had no time to cook e prawn, so I din try it at all :(
next time I told ica must bring sweet sauce and chilli and cook there
yummmmm

Oh ya I forgot to post about my lost baggage.. because I was considering whether they can sue me for posting it in my blog =.=
wth la so people cant complain evnthough some stuff really happen to them??
where's the freedom of speech??
anw just in case they can find my blog, i'll super kindly change the name to protect their company's name..(like i care, i just want to save my face)
anw it happened 2 months ago when i went back to Indo for hols
when I reached Pekanbaru, my baggage did not!
So I reported and they said usually they will find the baggage latest in 2 days
guess what, they did not
after 4 days we came to the airport like almost once a day
and no improvements!
tehy said they already emailed the other ports and still no news.
but when I asked them to call, u know what they said??
"We cant make international call..we are not allowed to.."
or stg like they cant because its too expensive
SAY TGT W ME
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anw so the useless staffs there did ntg else
until i went back to sing
in sing I approached and reported also
and they said, "if after 2 weeks its not found we will considered it as lost and we will compensate you"
BUTT after 2 freaking MONTHS
I have yet to see the money
last week when I went to the airport again
I finally lost all my patience and screamed at the staff in front of the whole passengers and other staffs
"If until next week this case is not settled I am going to write to the newspaper. I am warning you."
and u noe what, it works!
He straight away asked for my bank account.
HA! I should have done that long long time ago.

btw I am going to start teaching a primary 2 kid next week, so I am learning to write in proper English =x
This is my first time officially teaching and get paid.. last time its always someone I know so I din get paid..
I am excited and scared at the same time..
like what if the parents think im too lousy and fired me just after a month or so? :((
but I am excited for the experience and for the money (of course)
This is my way of earning a little more income for saving since I have proven it is impossible not to used up all my allowance >.<

alrite gtg to watch "How I met your mother"
feli u shld watch too! its a comedy show like Friends but better :)

xoxo,
van

2 comments:

  1. haha..kena sue gara2 complaining di blog? Are u talkin bout prita's case here? Tapi dia lewat email though =p

    Eh van, ngomong2 ttg bagasi ilang, baru aja KEMAREN gue baca di "surat pembaca"nya Jawa Pos ada org marah gara2 bagasinya ilang jg...parah lha, haduh. I guess di koper lo ga ada foto cwo lo kan? Makanya lo bisa sabar ampe TWO FREAKING MONTHS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

    Lebi bagus dr friends? Sip, gue bakal nonton kalo gt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. huahahahha napaen g letak foto cow g d koper say?? iya abis mrka setiap didtgin jwban nya sama
    slaing menyalahkan bagian laen..

    kyk sengaja gt biar org lama2 bete en like jd "wadever forget it..."
    cape dehh..

    ReplyDelete