I'm really beginning to love Midori.
It is the nicest working place in Penha Longa so far, although the work is pretty much the same everyday, but teh guys are so cool!
even the supervisors and the boss.
Breakdown:
In service:
Boss: Acacio (we call him Chief Cacio)
Supervisors:
1. Jose (40 year old Portuguese, serious at times but funny when he ioking around w Mota, and v helpful, treat me like a daughter)
2. Mota (34 years old DAMN funny Portuguese, love to act gay, love to make robots sound and make funny British accent, he has damn big belly like pregnant woman, and he always show it around, he is q handsome without the belly actually.lol.he has 2 kids: 12 years and 1 year baby. today he carried me by the elbow like im only 20 kg or stg =.=)
Co-workers: Mahen and Suzanna ( called her Suze, one of the coolest girl that I can get along with)
In kitchen:
Boss: Joan Picanto (40 stg chef, love to teach me how to say the food in Japanese term, like to smile, and not one of the nasty-cant-stand-him kind of chef)
Co-workers:
1. Harnani (Portuguese, 20 stg, brunette, brown eyes, like to sing by himself, like to tickle me, give me food: Gyoza, rice cracker, tempura.... i think he is v fun guy, he looks like someone ive seen before but cant put my finger on it)
2. Joao (Portuguese, 24, more serious kind, but v nice, keep giving me food as well: ice cream tasted Midori and Violet: AHMAZINGG)
3. Will (I called him Chu chu, cos he is fat like a pig, lol, and he called me "Chuaaa", he said its like crying in japanese comics. lol)
4. Perdo (Portuguese chef, 28, looks v serious, but actually once I started to talk to him first he cant stop talking, ytd, when I just saw him the first time, he din even smile or say hi the whole day, when I wanted to go home, I said "Bye Harnani!" and he was beside Harnani, he turned around and he said "only say bye to Harnani??" w damn cheeky laugh. and today when he saw me coming in, he said to Harnani "Harnani, looks who's here!" and everybody laugh. =.=
5. Chiko (another chef, dont really talk to him.)
Well dats it so far, wad I like working there is dat, eventho when its busy ppl get stress, but usually wad they r trying to do is teach us as much as they can, and let us enjoy as well, motivate but not too burdened, and always at the end of teh day, we all gather at kitchen to eat wadever food that is not cooked for the guest but if left for tmr wont be fresh anymore, today we had :
Rice w stonebass soup (cooked by Chief Cacio)
Jap fried noodele w lobster cooked by Harnani
and beef tepanyaki by perdo
it so relaxed and enjoyable..like a family, everyody eat and laugh tgt...
I dont have dat kind of feeling when i work in other restaurant, especially not with Ardhe, of cos he said "eat wad u want" after we finish work, but the feeling is not the same.
And sometimes he is v nice w me, but other times he makes me stressful.
so for now, Midori is my fav! lol ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment