I realise I am not a homophobic anymore.
I was before, I was very sceptical of them and I am very disgusted by them.
But when I met Jean-Marc, my Swiss german classmate, everything changed.
He was the most lovable guy I swear, and he is so funny, so smart and so entertaining.
He totally changed my perceptions and I am glad :)
ytd, one of my fren actually confessed that he feels different and he might be gay.
Problem is he is an Asian, and we know how conservative Asians are. Which really sucks.
I mean, I feel really sorry for him. U know what he said??
"I don't think i can let myself be gay. I am the only boy in my family, I dont want to disappoint them."
MANNN..seriously thats not his fault. Its not his fault that he doesnt get interested with girls..
Its not a choice, well it could be a choice, but really its from deep inside. its about ur feeling. and he asks me, "I wonder how homosexuals come about."
I wonder about that too. Is it genes? is it chromosomes? or what? is it something that science can explain?
He also asks me whether I ever had or think about dating or liking another girl.
for me, the answer is no. I dont get excited seeing girls naked, neither I think I will get a satisfying relationship with a girl. but thats for me.
and this whole thing about his homosexuality he said he felt it since 4 years ago but nbody knows because of the whole Asian perception thing. and the fact that he is afraid ppl wont accept him. But I told him, Jean Marc is gay but everybody treats him perfectly fine. they joke with him, talk to him normally stuffs like that.
I told him, he needs to accept it first, if he himself cant, and not comfortable w it, other ppl cant as well.
I also told him if his parents cant understand he should leave in america or europe.
its about his happiness.
I was really surprised he tell me this, but he nver tell his bestfriend (an Asian girl)
he said "cos u look like u are more open minded."
(if only he knows how i was like before. ask my sis. =x)
but i do admit I changed a lot, in terms of my perceptions and my way of life.
although not necessarily ALL are for the better. sometimes u need to learn from mistakes. :)
tesaa, kmaren lo nyapa gue di FB, gue dah mo tidur. Makanya gue lsg off..huhuuu =(
ReplyDeleteLagian gue masi exam juga nih say..duh.
sa, bukannya gue against homo nih.
Gue pribadi perfectly ok temenan ama homo. Gue bahkan ga perna jijik/benci cuma gara2 tu org lesbi/homo.
Tapiiii, itu cuma berlaku kalo si homo BUKAN SAUDARA KANDUNG GUE / BUKAN ANAK GUE / BUKAN ANAK SAUDARA KANDUNG GUE / BUKAN CUCU GUE / u get what i mean..haha.
I can't imagine one day adik gue datengin gue en ngomong,"ce, gue homo". Buseet...
Amit2 jabang baby lo deh sa (T________T)
hahahahhahahahahah
ReplyDeletewell, klo soal sodara ato family sendiri..i also not very sure how i feel about datt...lol
nek!! update lu pny blog donkkkk
i have no idea wads happening w u now :(