Monday, November 16, 2009

a cynic.

altho this is rather personal, but I really feel the need to get it out of my head and heart. and since whoever that have access to my blog should be people I trusted..so here goes..

I broke up w my latest bf because of my commitment problem.
Put it simply, I cannot commit to just one person >.<
call me whatever terms u can come out with.. but I'd rather do that then pretend I can, while doing stg disloyal to him..

I have a rather weird point of view, very unlike Asian u can say.
I don't want to get married. why? u may ask?
1. I don't trust anyone. especially guys. Guys who are loyal are like 1 out of 10. If you are lucky you get that 1, if you are not, u may think he is the 1, but... I dunno do u believe in e statement "what u dunno wont hurt u?"
2. I don't think I myself can commit to 1 person for the rest of my life.
3. I would rather work my ass off then staying at home bearing children. no offense to anyone who would prefer the opposite, im just a little bit of an workaholic >.<
4. I am an egoistic person. Myself and my parents are number 1 in my life. No one else will come close.

Because of the reasons I stated above, I think it would be more fair if I get into un-committed relationships because I don't want anybody to get hurt.

However, I won't deny that I might fall in love one day, and get married and have children. But I sincerely doubt it.. I was that kind of person last time, VERY INTO commitment. I dunno what changed me, but it is not at all my ex or exes fault..

I can cry because of watching some romantic drama or movie, but believing in it not so. I am quite cynical about this.. >.< Again, please no offense to anyone. Please read this post with an open mind, and if you feel offended feel free to stop right now and say "go to hell u heartless moron! "

anyway, I will be leaving Asia soon, and perhaps I will be leaving my Asian values too..
I always hope to get a European citizenship..but I am always wondering should I let go of my Indonesian citizenship or should I hold on and get a dual citizenship??
what do u all think??

A penny for your thought :)

French teacher is here! cheers everyone!

4 comments:

  1. tessa jelek! lo udah putus ama si Junkai? sorry kalo ternyata dia baca, lo delete aja nich comment.
    Anyway say, buat alasan no.2... kita koq sama yach? Bedanya, i wanna get married someday. The thing is, I couldn't imagine to stick with one guy for the rest of my life..damn it.Unless, dia oh-so-perfect en bisa buat gue fall in luv ama dia lagi en lagi setiap hari. Sayangnya, co charming kaya gitu skarang uda jarang..kalopun ada, tuch orang either uda punya cewe...OR GAY.

    Get a dual citizenship aja =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE U FEL!!! hahahahaha
    emang kita mirip bgt yah hahaha
    ya except u wanna get married..but yea sebnya sih bsa fel..jatuh cinta over and over again..g sama jk 3 tahun juga ga perna bosen ama dia.. dan satu2nya org yg rasanya g bsa meritin tuh dia..

    tp utk saat ini g ga mau serius..jd dia yg kasian..laen kali kalo ol g crita pjg2 ama lu..

    ga papa, biarin aja lah dia bc..dia ga ngerti juga indo ini.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. crita sich crita...tapi lo kapan onlinenya sich sayank?! Eh, gue ga ada nomer indo lo...mintaaa... lo sms gue,k?

    hu uh, emang mirip banget dech kl ttg ginian... iya nich van, gue pengen married soalnya kalo tua ga mau sendirian..so sad sich, haahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. g blum ada bb say. jd susah ol malem. drumah g gak ada internet. rumah g kan ulu banget gitu. hahahah. internet ga sampe. ahhahaha. jd g cuman bsa ol siang2 d kantor nyokap g.

    no g kykny 081359132001..hahahah cobain telp ato sms aja say. g ga ada no lu d hp g ini.
    >.<

    ReplyDelete