I'm currently in indo now, to be more precise in Pekanbaru, my hometown. And
It reminds me how dependant I am to AIR CON!!!! Its e reason why I'm still awake
At this ungodly hour. DAMN U PLN!!! Apparently they alternately switch off e electricty
In all e areas for 3 hrs each! And my companion for late night curhat, which is
Feli, is apparenlt nt active todayy huhuu T.T
I already found my French teacher, her name is Ibu Anita and she is a wife of a
Pastor. Not priest. Anyway, she is quite nice and I enjoy talking to her, even
Tho sometimes she forgot her stuff and took some time to flip the dictionary
But I'm being e not understanding student, I think I'm making her nervous cos
I just don't stop asking question. Lol.
My life in hometown usually starts like this:
9: wake up
10 to 11: breakfast then go to my parents' working place.
12: reach my parents working place.
1 to 4: french tuition
Until 6:helping my mum sort some stuff or just lay down and watch tv. When e
Internet is nt breaking down I will use it for msn and farmville :x
6 to 8:dinner and gym tgt w my mum
9; reach home
10; wait for e call from my bf
11 or 12; sleep
But on tuesday and thursday usually we go for aft exercise which is running in e forest
Its called Hash House Harriers or HHH for shortM
Kinda boring isn't it? But relaxing I can say. Lol. I'm really glad dat I quit smu
As right now all my friends are suffering, particularly in information system.
The situation also getting pretty bad. Apparently they make some people in the
BLACK LIST. Its for people they think don't want to do work doing project work.
Its quite transparent so I think there's a lot people hating each other there.
Sigh.
From 16 to 30 ill be in jakarta.
20 to 23 ill be in yogyakarta, accompanying my mum to go to a Bridgestone
Conference. For those who don't know, Bridgestone is a japan tyre company
And my parents workshop sells some of their tyres, so we are one of their
Toko model (shop for e model?). So every one in few years they will have
Conference to review their sales, mission and stuff like that.
I'm also going to settle my visa. Hope it can be done in 2 mths den I can beg
My parents to go back sing >.<
Dats all for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment